Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1046173/

My Comment:
Good movie for insomnias...
you would feel sleepy in the middle..
This movie was just a little snack, and not the main dish
nothing special...
But still channing is cute

IMDb Rating : 5.8 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Razzie Awards 2010:
Worst Supporting Actress: Sienna Miller

Teen Choice Awards 2010:
Choice Movie Actor: Action Adventure: Channing Tatum



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP