Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Bruce Almighty (2003)

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Plot:
A guy who complains about God too often is given almighty powers to teach him how difficult it is to run the world.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315327/

My Comment:
I kept laughing, laughing and laughing. I really like Jim Carey, my sister said that he had this plastic face and ridiculous, but for me he was a perfect comedian! He can act almost anything funny, The Grinch and stuff. Bruce Almighty gave me much much amusement, i also got a very deep moral from this movie, Stop complaining and live your live!

IMDb Rating : 6.6 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10

Awards:

ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards 2004:
Most Performed Song from a Motion Picture: Graham Edwards, Avril Lavigne, Alspach, David, Fownes, Lauren
For the song "I'm With You".
Top Box Office Films: John Debney Also for Elf (2003).

Image Awards 2004:
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Morgan Freeman

Kids' Choice Awards 2004:
Favorite Movie Actor: Jim Carrey

Other 3 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP