Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Amelia (2009)

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Plot:
A look at the life of legendary American pilot Amelia Earhart, who disappeared while flying over the Pacific Ocean in 1937 in an attempt to make a flight around the world.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129445/

My Comment:
it was very nice....
i always wanted to know how her story ended
and this movie delivered it well....
sad but nice movie...

IMDb Rating : 5.7 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:
Hollywood Film Festival:
Best Actress: Hilary Swank



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP