Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

(500) Days of Summer (2009)

>> Monday, March 8, 2010



Plot:
An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1022603/

My Comment:
It was a good one, interesting
But, it was a little bit boring and confusing
Maybe because the plot was forward to backward, vice versa
i'm just curious, is it worth it to be the golden globe nomination?
For me, not!

IMDb Rating : 8 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10


Awards:

California on Location Awards 2009:
Location Professional of the Year - Features: Michael Chickey

Florida Film Critics Circle Awards 2009:
Best Screenplay: Scott Neustadter, Michael H. Weber

Hollywood Film Festival 2009:
Screenwriter of the Year: Scott Neustadter, Michael H. Weber

Other 5 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP