Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

2012 (2009)

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Plot:
An epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/

My Comment:
I thought it was going to be a memorable movie...
but it turned out, that it was just an ordinary disaster movie...
I waited for so long to watch this movie on dvdrip to download...
not as good as i thought!

IMDb Rating : 6 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Satellite Awards 2009:
Best Sound (Mixing and Editing): Paul N.J. Ottosson, Michael McGee, Rick Kline, Jeffrey J. Haboush, Michael Keller
Best Visual Effects: Volker Engel, Marc Weigert, Mike Vézina


1 comments:

Blog Kang Moel November 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM  

senang bisa membaca. by http://mulyaherbal.net/

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP