Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Old Dogs (2009)

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010



Plot:
Two friends and business partners find their lives turned upside down when strange circumstances lead to them being placed in the care of 7-year-old twins.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0976238/

My Comment :
It's quite funny....
I like robin and john acts...
It's really amusing... and sometimes way too ridiculous
But for best friends, their ages were not match right?
This movie is nice to watch with the whole family

IMDb Rating : 5.2 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP