Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Ma-I Pa-Deo (My Father) (2007)

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010



Plot:
A U.S. soldier comes to Korea and tracks down his biological father in jail.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0996963/

My Comment:
I've never thought that Daniel was so superb..
Great Acting...

At the beginning, the story ran pretty fast and a little bit boring

But suddenly, in the middle, i burst into tears...
Can't hold it til the end...
And i can still feel my heart ache, still can find the tracks of my tears...

IMDb Rating : 6.4 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Grand Bell Awards, South Korea 2008:
Best New Actor: Daniel Henney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP