Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Movie Rate Request

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi!

I'm still seeking for movies i haven't watched...

That's why i need you guys to give me suggestion on movies i have to watch...
Or maybe movies you wanna watch but not sure whether the movie is good or not good...
And you need my consideration...

No problem, I will watch the movie you suggest...

Just send me email to triawidyakumala@gmail.com, or you can leave comments, thanks
Can't wait to hear from you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP